As the digital world grows, so does your business, and with that growth comes a high demand for projects, planning, scheduling, marketing and much more. With over 15 years in the Virtual VA market, our goal and commitment are to offer our private contractors an efficient way of connecting with their own clients while keeping competitive rates at a professional level. In the past, we found that other platforms offered higher prices while the Contractors received low pay rates, and in return, it affected the quality work that most Contractors offer. With our platform you are working directly with your Contractor, therefore you are paying them directly and avoid hidden charges.
Having this in mind, we think this is the best way towards the future of Virtual Communication. Our idea of being open and transparent between the Contractor and Client will ensure a long lasting and strong professional relationship while using the services of our platform.
The Way it Works
Our platform charges the contractor a 5% monthly fee of their total income, while the client pays no hidden fees. This way it ensures good maintenance and monitoring of both the Client and Contractor to make sure all sides are happy with the services and payments.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for both sides to use virtual services and grow an infrastructure for themselves and at the same time promote the new idea of virtual communication.
- All of our Contractors have a strong professional background in many fields, and you have the freedom to work with your existing Contractor at the best possible rates.
- As a Client; you pay your contractor directly without having to pay platform fees.
- As a Contractor; you get paid directly by your clients with the guarantee of getting paid on time with the minimum platform fee of 5%!
- Our Contractors are verified and background checked before using our platform to guarantee quality work and long lasting business relationships.
- We also offer Cyber Security and Server Maintenance if needed at a customized cost! This option is only available to our existing Contractors and Clients.
Benefits of Working Virtually
- When you hire a Virtual Contractor you also avoid having to pay the extra brick and mortar cost that you pay when hiring in house.
- If you don’t need a full-time employee it’s the most cost-efficient way to run your business since you pick and choose the duties you want your contractor to handle.
- With the money you save from hiring virtually you can invest in growing your company!